Thank You For Your Support!
Markdown January _, 2021 down in your calendar because you’re in!
A few things to be aware of before you show up:
- Show up 10-15 minutes ahead of time
- There will be a waiting room
- Doors will open at 2:00PM PDT/California time
- You are welcome to warm up your muscles, get present in your mind, and feel into your space before we begin.
- Please be there no later than 10 minutes after the hour.
- We are creating a very sweet container so please stay until the closing of the session.
- If you have a computer, choose that over the iPad or iPhone. Not only will the sound be better but also you can interact more and see others.
- If you can, try connecting your computer/phone to an external speaker for better sound quality.
- Make some space to dance. If you are in a shared space, find a room to yourself so you can be yourself and dance un-self-consciously.
- This is a moving meditation so see if you can limit distractions to be as present as possible for this hour and fifteen minutes of class.
- Wear comfortable clothes to move in.
- Be barefoot if you are indoors.
- Have a water bottle, cup of tea.
- Once we are finished class, you may want to have some quiet time to meditate, walk or journal.
There is no right or wrong way to move. You move how you desire, how your body feels compelled to move to the music or in the silence, and with the directions given.
You connect to your breath and to the parts of the body that are touching the floor. Be aware of how you feel with how fast or slow you are choosing to move.
Take care of you, you’re body, you’re home.
See You Soon!